Eye contour: care and application
Hi friends of ! How are you? We start with a new topic: the eye contour . Such a delicate and sensitive area of our face requires special care and products designed for that area. If you're not sure what I'm talking about, keep reading:
- Eye contour: what is it and how is it cared for?
- How to apply eye contour
- The best products for the eye contour
Eye contour: what is it and how is it cared for?
The area around the eyes is the thinnest skin on our body, which makes it more permeable, sensitive and reactive than other areas of the skin.
For this reason, it is an area that easily inflames, causing dark circles and bags , and suffers as a result of external agents (pollution, sun, seasonal changes). Also with the passage of time and the gestures we make when expressing ourselves.
Without a doubt, it is an area to which we must pay close attention and which must be especially careful. That is why it must be borne in mind that not just any cream is valid, it must be a product designed to apply to the eye contour.
Why use eye contour? Its formulation is prepared for the area, and we should start using it from the age of 25 , when the first lines of expression begin to appear .
- The pH indicated to avoid allergic reactions.
- Contains more specific active ingredients to combat problems.
- Antioxidants for the treatment of dark circles
- Draining and anti-inflammatory ingredients that improve circulation and improve bags.
- Less amount of perfume.
- Ocular toxicological profile of each ingredient.
Experts recommend using it in the morning and at night , before applying the moisturizer. In the morning, it will serve to decongest the area after sleeping, and at night, it will hydrate and nourish .
When choosing a product for this area, we must also take into account what exactly we want to treat:
- Dark circles or bags. Choose an eye contour in gel format, a serum that will penetrate your skin very easily or an eyeliner. This type of texture contains decongestant active ingredients. We even find formats with a head, roll-on ball, to drain or cold steel, which help the circulation of the area.
- Crow's feet . Choose an anti-wrinkle and anti-aging eye contour and massage the wrinkle in circles so that the wrinkle groove is well impregnated. In addition, the application of a serum will help a lot to solve this problem.
- Flaccidity. Contour with lifting effect. With soothing properties.
There are also foods that can help us improve the eye contour, thanks to its draining properties. Asparagus, cucumber or pineapple can be good allies, since they prevent fluid retention.
We must not forget genetic inheritance . If in our family, the genes tend to the presence of dark circles, crow's feet, etc., we already know in a high percentage, that in our generation, it will also be repeated. And since we have that advantage, let's not wait until they show up and address the issue in advance.
How to apply eye contour
The key question is: where should we apply it? This will make the difference in achieving better results.
The answer is in the eye socket, where you touch bone . You should avoid the lacrimal area and the upper eyelid, as this area is more oily, and over-hydrating it can cause swelling and folds. Do not forget the side of the eye: apply it on the crow's feet.
If you want, you can put it on the upper eyelid, just below the eyebrow, but not on the eyelid.
And how should we apply it? Well, very easy: The movements have to be like a "click" or gentle pressure, without smoothing the skin, pressing so that it is absorbed in a rhythmic way.
For dark circles, massage your index finger from the tear duct towards the end of the eye.
For bags, drain with the tips of two fingers to activate lazy circulation. If you have crow's feet, make small circles with your fingertips to promote absorption.
As you can see, it is very easy to apply. In this isasaweis video you can see it step by step.
Now is the time to find out what your ideal eye contour is. We continue!
The best products for the eye contour
Eye contour creams are specially designed for that area, so we should not use other types of products. Being special, its format is also designed for a more efficient application. Proof of this are the cold effect roll-ons, which incorporate a steel head that drains and alleviates fluid retention.
These are the products that you cannot miss for the eye contour, both in a low cost version and at a higher price.
- Eye Contour Cream, by Mádara. Developed with Nordic plants, rose water, cucumber and hyaluronic acid, to firm and erase the signs of fatigue, reactivate microcirculation and regenerate.
- Revitalift Filler, from L'oreal Paris. It contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, and its formula fills the skin, to leave it smoother and more plump.
- Energizing eye contour for men, by Naobay . Contains oils that come from organic farming such as Rosehip Oil and Avocado Oil. It also contains antioxidant and anti-aging extracts such as Ginkgo Biloba and Goji, and peppermint extract, which works as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory action.
- Phyto Cernes Eclat, from Sisley. With this anti-dark circles treatment with color you will be able to perfectly hide dark circles and gray areas. You will also mitigate bags and signs of fatigue.Its soft and light formula is respectful with the skin, smoothing out wrinkles and crow's feet. You can find it in 4 different shades.
- Garnier anti-fatigue eye mask . Includes orange extract and hyaluronic acid. Its application is very simple, since you only have to let it act for 15 minutes. If you are also looking for a feeling of freshness, you can keep it in the fridge until use.
- Rejuvenating anti-age eye contour, from Natura Siberica. The base is composed of the Cladonia Nevada plant that stands out for its strong rejuvenating properties. Thanks to the high concentration of usnic acid, it is possible to regenerate cells, slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- Natural olive eye contour, from Ziaja . Provides immense hydration and prevents sagging skin, smoothes and visibly reduces wrinkles.
- Splendor eye contour, by Bella Aurora. With a watery texture, it hydrates and regenerates reducing expression lines and wrinkles, bags and dark circles because it tightens the skin and recovers its firmness. Its formula: A concentrate of active principles based on peptides and hyaluronic acid, which act effectively against the signs of aging.
- Roll-on eyes Perfecting Prodigious, from Garnier. Being composed of Haloxyl, it combats the appearance of bags and dark circles in the area around the eyes.
- Power C + Eye Contour, by Skeyndor . Thanks to the formula with Vitamin C and pomegranate extract, it is a powerful antioxidant agent, capable of decongesting the eyelids and softening the appearance of dark circles and bags.
I say goodbye for today. I hope you liked this post, if so, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks 🙂
And if you have any questions or suggestions, you just have to leave it in the comments or write to us!
See you soon!