Makeup for brown eyes
Hello friends of! How are you? This week it's time to talk about the eyes. Today I want to talk to you about makeup for brown eyes : tutorials, tricks and tips to get a perfect look. If this is your eye color, you can't miss my post:
- How to wear makeup in your day to day if you have brown eyes
- The best eye makeup for your night looks
- Tutorials on how to make up brown eyes
Now is the time to make the most of your brown eyes.
How to create makeup for brown eyes
Brown eyes predominate almost exclusively in Africa, Asia and America, so it is very likely that you too have this eye color , like most of the population. Maybe this makes you think that you do not have a special look, but ... you are wrong!
If you have brown eyes, you should know that you are lucky, because brown contains all the primary colors, making it an ideal combination with almost all shades ! Well-made-up eyes will give you a special and novel look.
Therefore, if you want to dazzle every day, it is best to get a daily makeup that does not take long and that at the same time looks natural . Although it is important to put makeup on the eyes well, it is useless if the rest of the face is not well finished, therefore, before starting with the eyes, you should apply a good makeup base, concealer and sun powder, always trying that your face is natural.
The time has come to make up the eyes. First of all, we must choose the tones. In this case, the makeup to be a our daily routine, it is best to use shadows be ige, light brown and pink, so that the left eye but not excessively highlighted . These tones are ideal to soften the look, provide greater luminosity and soften the rest of the facial features.
If you want to make your eyes appear larger, a good option is to outline the water line with a pencil in a natural beige color . To finish, the ideal is to use a good mascara, which will open your eyes. You can use it in brown , to make it even more natural, or in the classic black , both will be perfect.
Although daily makeup is essential, we cannot forget about special occasions. The time has come to dazzle at night.
The best eye makeup for your night looks
Brown eyes can also be a perfect ally to achieve unmatched night makeup. The best trick to enhance this eye color is to use shadows that intensify the look, and for this the golden, metallic, chocolate brown and black tones are ideal .
In this case, it is advisable to focus all the attention on your eye makeup , since being metallic shadows and bright colors, it is not advisable to abuse other tones in the other parts of the face.
If you want your look to last all night, it is advisable to apply an eye primer to fix the shadows . There are many options when it comes to makeup the eye. These are my recommendations:
- Metallic shades . It is a safe bet if you want to stand out. It is easy to make: silver eyeshadow in the tear, gold in the middle part and we close with a dark tone.
- Smoky eyes. Without a doubt, smoking is one of the makeup trends of recent times, and girls with brown eyes look great. You can risk a little, a la Kim Kardashian, or opt for a more natural smoke, but it will always be a safe bet.
- Blue, green or purple tones. This option is for the most risky: being shades that contrast with your eyes, you have to be careful not to overdo applying shadow. It is important to do a good blend to soften the color and not look too artificial. The first thing you should do is mix the intense shadows with soft browns, since the latter admit all kinds of tones. A deep green shadow, cobalt blue blurred with gray or a purple line are some perfect options to add luminosity to your eyes. They will be more alive than ever!
- Black eyeliner. If strong shadows are not your thing, sometimes the simplest is the most effective. A simple eyeliner with black eyeliner enlarges the look and gives it more depth. If you want to give it even more intensity, combine it with red lips.
- To give more intensity to the look . Mix a primer with a pencil shade or brown shadow. Then outline the middle of the upper eyelid and join it with the end of the lower eyelid, just at the birth of the eyelashes of both. Apply a darker shadow to the rest of the eyelid and finish with a lighter and more natural shade on the upper part of the eyelid (just below the eyebrow).
- Colored mascara . Another option to give light to your brown eyes is to use mascara beyond the classic black: the brown or indigo blue tone is coming strong. They are great when it comes to combining them with the shadows that we mentioned before.
As I have already mentioned before, this eye makeup will occupy all the prominence, so it is not necessary to use lipsticks in strong tones (red, burgundy, violets ...) since it will reduce the importance of the look and the result can be too heavy a makeup .
Once you know what the trends for brown eyes are, it's time for us to put it into practice. Here you can see a countless list of eyeshadow palettes.
Read on if you don't want to miss it!
Tutorials on how to make up brown eyes
We already know that there are many ways to make up brown eyes: countless combinations of shadows, different finishes, eyeliners, mascara ...
Now is the time to put it into practice. If you have been left with doubts about what you have read, I think these videos will come in handy for you. Many times, until we see it with our own eyes, we do not have the clear idea in mind.
For this reason, I have chosen some tutorial videos in which shadows and techniques are used like the ones we have talked about before . Grab some popcorn we started 😉
- Makeup for brown eyes by Maybelline . In this case, the professional makeup artists of the famous brand explain us how to create a perfect look if we have brown eyes. Hit play!
- Smoked with reddish tones. Ideal for brown eyes. The warm tones give the eye incredible luminosity and brilliance. What are you waiting to see how Alba Nieto does it?
- Makeup with brown tones . Monica is inspired by the trends of the 90s to create a very natural and characteristic makeup of the time.
- Shades in green tones for brown eyes . In this case, Natta Beauty uses a very elaborate technique to achieve a smoky green and brown perfect for her eye color. I love it!
- How to highlight brown eyes . If you want to have a range of ideas and possibilities for your eyes, Secrets and Colors has several tips for you.
- To enlarge the eye . If what you want is to get a stronger look, with an eye that seems bigger, do not hesitate to watch this video of ratolina, which brings us a soft smoke that is ideal to make the eye bigger.
So far my post on makeup for brown eyes. I hope it has helped you to have new ideas on how to highlight our look 🙂
If you liked it, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks. I'll be back next week with more content for you 😀
See you soon!