Mascara - Best Brands, Tips & Tricks 2019
Hi friends! Today we are going to talk about mascara. It is an essential of any look, although on many occasions we do not achieve the desired effect, so today we are going to talk in depth about this top product.
- How to apply mascara correctly
- Tricks to get perfect eyelashes
- The best mascara
How to apply mascara correctly
Knowing how to apply mascara makes the difference between a natural or too artificial finish. A very thick eyelashes can totally change the look, and we will achieve that with a few simple steps:
- Apply the mask last. With the goupillón horizontal, make several zig zag movements from the roots to the ends.
- Use less mascara on the lower lashes than on the upper ones. This will make the eyelid, the upper one, reinforce the intensity in each blink of an eye.
- Do not make up the lower lashes alone, as they will give the feeling of a droopy eye. You should always accompany them with the superior ones, even these if they can put on makeup on their own, to get more raised and open eyes.
- Rotate the goupillón with each application and avoid repeatedly wetting the brush. By turning the brush while we comb our eyelashes we will be able to separate them and for the mask to impregnate each of the hairs well. Also, repeatedly dipping the brush in the pot is not convenient. The goupillón is designed to apply the right amount in each application.
- Avoid cleaning the brush on the edge of the container. Doing this causes the excess mascara to dry out and damage the brush.
- If you plan to curl your lashes, never do it after applying the mascara. A good eyelash curler achieves great results, but it is not essential.
In our post about eyelash makeup you will find much more information 😀
Tricks to get perfect eyelashes
Although the result will depend largely on the application and the mascara we use, there are some tricks to achieve better results. Let's see them:
- Combine brushes. We can combine different gupillones so that the effect is more intense: volumizer, curling iron, comb-shaped ... This way we will add the functions of all of them in a single use.
- Use talcum powder. Yes, how you hear it. You can use talcum powder to simulate longer and thicker lashes. You can apply it with a clean brush, making it penetrate well between the lashes (remember to shake it before to remove the excess). Afterwards, go over with your mascara to color the powder and add more volume.
- If you use the brush horizontally you will get a more marked look, while if you use it vertically you will get a more natural look.
- Wipe off excess product from the brush with a tissue to avoid clumps.
- If your mask has dried out, try a little almond oil, which will re-hydrate the formula and increase its duration.
- Use a spoon or a piece of cardboard. To avoid staining your skin while applying mascara, use either of these two things to avoid staining your skin as you reach the tip.
Now it's time to know the top mascara that cannot be missing from your toiletry bag.
The best mascara
There are numerous masks that we find on the market, but here we are going to show you the top 10: the best-selling low-cost mascara . Choose yours!
- Rebel Eyes by Gosh. You will find very good reviews about it, that is why it has become one of the tops: good price and good quality. You will get a lot of volume and thickness, as well as naturalness.
- Paradise Extatic, by L'oreal Paris . You will get ultra-dense but light eyelashes, thanks to its ultra-soft brush and its easy application.
- Absolute Lashes by w7. It enhances the lashes to the maximum, without clumps and with an extra length.
- Total Temptation by Maybelline. It provides a lot of volume and length, and is also enriched with coconut extract, to soften and provide flexibility to your lashes.
- Volume Stylist Curl & Hold, by Essence. Formulated with micro waxes, to achieve curly and volumizing eyelashes.
- Unlimited waterproof, by L'oreal Paris. You will love its dual position brush, as it will reach the most difficult areas and the shortest lashes.
- Scandaleyes Xtreme, from Rimmel London. Her goupillon has a curved side (to volumize and cover all lashes) and a flat side (conditions, defines and increases length).
- Colossal Big Shot by Maybelline. With its wavy bristles and its collagen formula you will achieve volume without lumps.
- Big and Boom by Astor. Ideal to give a feeling of intense volume to the eyelashes.
- Angelash by Dermacol. The brush is specially designed for the shape of the eye, so it provides double volume.
Do you already know which one to buy? If not, head over to the mascara category in and you will find many more.
So far today's post 😀 If you liked it, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments or write to us!
See you soon!