Natural cosmetics: the most organic for your skin
Hello friends of! I'll be back for another week with a topic that surely interests you: natural cosmetics .
Much has been said about it and there are numerous brands that have managed to produce totally organic products, which undoubtedly have numerous benefits for our skin . If you want to know everything about this type of cosmetic, don't miss this post:
- Natural cosmetics, how is it different?
- Bio makeup products
- The best brands of natural cosmetics
Natural cosmetics, how is it different?
As its name suggests, natural cosmetics use only organic ingredients , which means that they do not contain chemicals and are not tested on animals. This has increased its fame in recent years, which is why more and more people are opting for these types of products.
In addition, we are not referring only to moisturizing creams, but to all kinds of hygiene products such as toothpastes, shampoo, gel, oils ... which have managed to be totally natural thanks to their special preparation.
Industrial cosmetics contain ingredients that can be potentially harmful to the body. Although their use is being eliminated from many products, they are still present: this is the case of parabens (chemical compounds thought to extend the life of the product) and paraffin (a petroleum derivative that is used to provide softness to the skin).
Instead, natural cosmetics are based on organic ingredients: essential oils (seeds, trees and plants), vegetable oils (almond, avocado, musk, calendula), honey , clays (green, white and red) and fruits (watermelon, apricot , papaya).
With this combination of ingredients, it is not surprising that organic cosmetics have many benefits. Here are some of them:
- They delay the aging of the skin , thanks to its antioxidant properties.
- They hydrate the skin.
- They keep the skin clean thanks to its antiseptic and antibacterial properties .
- They are hypoallergenic .
- They nourish the skin, oxygenating it, so that it retains its natural radiance .
- They do not produce allergies . They are highly recommended for skin problems.
And how is all this certified? In Europe we find four main labels , but the most important is the French Ecocert . This control body, which was founded in 1991, has branches in up to 50 countries, including Spain.
This certification defines a higher level of exigency than the conventional regulation of cosmetic products, in order to enhance respect for the consumer, the production chain and natural substances of superior ecological quality.
In addition, this type of cosmetic has an excellent value for money , since although the raw materials are more expensive, the quality is higher and the results are more visible in the long term.
Bio makeup products
There are many types of skin, but without a doubt they all need to be treated with suitable and quality products. When we put on makeup, our skin suffers, that is why a good daily cleaning is very important. If you are a fan of natural products, now you can also find them in the makeup section. Little by little, bio makeup has made its way into the world of beauty, and has gained a large number of followers.
They have the same benefits as any natural cosmetic product: they are not tested on animals, they do not contain chemical ingredients and they are organic certified .
In the world of organic makeup we can find all kinds of products: eye shadows, blushes, mascara, serums ... Numerous brands have launched a line of products with these characteristics on the market, even many of them are completely dedicated to this field .
These are some of the organic makeup products that you cannot miss:
- Very Vegan by w7 . The British brand launched a collection of products whose elaboration is based on plants. In this line you can find products for the whole face: blushes, eyeliners, lipsticks, eye shadows, foundation, powders, mascara ... and at a great price!
- Organic Wear by Physicians Formula. This line of products, especially focused on mascara, has managed to create the perfect mascara: 100% based on natural ingredients and also its packaging, simulating the leaf of a tree, is 100% recyclable (and very beautiful).
- Lily Lolo lipstick . This natural lip gloss will enchant you thanks to its soft aromas, formulated with vitamin E and organic jojoba oil. Hydrates, nourishes and adds shine, what more could you ask for?
- Lily Lolo mineral foundation SPF 15. Suitable for all skin types, it will take care of your face thanks to its UV protection. It also provides a luminous and long-lasting finish, minimizing the appearance of spots and fine lines.
- Natural cream concealer, by Benecos. Its content in plant active ingredients such as aloe vera and jojoba oil lets the skin breathe and does not alter its natural functions.
- Bronzing powder, by Avril. This French brand makes its products with natural ingredients, to make them like a second skin. This bronzer contains pomegranate extract, which provides antioxidants and hydrates the skin. Plus, it smells like melon!
- Santé mattifying primer. From organic farming and natural ingredients, this primer is intensely hydrating. Contains refringent minerals and pigments.
- PHB Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow. Its mineral pigments guarantee a long-lasting make-up, and it is suitable even for the most sensitive skin, since its pure ingredients are respectful with the skin.
- Everyday Minerals Foundation and Concealer Brush . This brand makes all its products to be 100% vegan and cruelty free. It is very comfortable to use, thanks to its synthetic fibers and its handle made of bamboo.
The best brands of natural cosmetics
Due to this 'boom' in natural cosmetics, numerous brands specializing in this type of product have emerged in recent years. All are characterized by the 100% natural elaboration and without testing on animals. This is my selection:
- PuroBio . This Italian brand only manufactures products for natural and biological makeup, eliminating silicones, vaseline, parabens, preservatives and synthetic dyes, perfume and gluten from its products. You can find eye pencils, foundations, lipsticks, powders, mascara ... A whole universe of bio makeup!
- Oma Gertrude. This German grandmother has dedicated her entire life to studying medicinal plants, to achieve a line of totally organic and natural hair and body products. Blueberry extract, organic shea butter, grape seed oil or honey are some of the ingredients that you can find in them.
- Natura Siberica. This Russian brand uses the many benefits of plants from the Siberian region to create high-quality organic products. In addition, they carry out an active social policy, creating new jobs in the small towns of northern Russia, being the architects of the first ecological plantation in this immense country. Among its wide range we can find facial cleansers, soaps, body and dental products.
- Naobay. Two Valencian brothers related to the world of cosmetics decided to create this brand, which responds to the name of 'Natural and Organic, Beauty and You'. Their bet is clear: certified organic cosmetics that respect the environment and take care of people with a simple design, pleasant packaging and effective products, such as their daily use facial serums or body creams.
- The Corvette. The most natural French soap. Created by the Savonnerie du Midi, a house with more than 120 years of history, it continues to perpetuate its original recipe for Marseille soap based exclusively on oils of vegetable origin, without any chemical additives. You can find both liquid and bar soaps.
- Madara. The basis of this brand are totally natural ingredients, such as birch sap. Among its products we find deodorants, anti-aging creams, body and hair products.
- Bulldog This British brand dedicates its products entirely to men, with a wide range of facial care. None of its formulas contain parabens, artificial colors or fragrances, which are replaced by essential oils or rosehip, among others.
And so far this week's post. I hope you liked it and it helps you for future purchases !
Do not hesitate to share it on your social networks! I say goodbye until next week 🙂
Ah! and if you have any questions about beauty, do not hesitate to write us!
See you soon! 🙂