Natural makeup: ideas for everyday life
Hi friends! Today we are going to talk about how to get a natural makeup for our day to day. If you like makeup but you don't have much time to get ready in the morning, in this post you will find some tips and recommendations to wear a perfect but at the same time simple and natural makeup .
- How to make a natural makeup: your second skin
- Recommended products for this type of makeup
- Natural makeup tutorials
How to make a natural makeup: your second skin
The alarm goes off, you have to get up to go to work and you realize that snoozing the alarm was not a good idea… There is no time!
If this happens to you, fear not, in this post we will find the solution to achieve a radiant and natural face in the shortest possible time.
The freshly lifted 'mask effect' doesn't make much sense, so the best idea is that we create a simple natural makeup that enhances beauty and is very easy to do.
The first thing we have to look at is our skin type, to know what tones favor us and what features we want to highlight.
If you want a natural makeup, you just have to follow these steps:
- Cleaning and hydration. The first thing you have to know is that there is no excuse not to cleanse and hydrate the skin before makeup. It is the first step to achieve radiant skin. If we want to achieve a natural makeup, which consequently involves less use of products, the skin must be well cared for so that it is not dull.
- Apply primer. This is an optional step, which will depend on whether or not you use this product regularly. It will hydrate the skin and give it a luminous appearance.
- Makeup base. A good option is to use a BB cream, since it is 3 in 1: it has a sun protection factor, corrects imperfections and evens out the tone. This way we will achieve a unified skin but with a light sensation, as if we were not wearing makeup.
- Concealer. This product will make a difference, in fact, if you don't want to use too many products, you can remove the foundation from your steps and cover the imperfections with concealer. Spread it out and blend with your fingertips for a more natural result.
- If you want to seal the concealer, you can use a mattifying powder , although it is not essential.
- Illuminator. In this case it must be a discreet highlighter, which provides a lot of luminosity but does not fall into exaggeration, otherwise we will lose the natural touch.
- Touch of color to your cheeks. The blush will give your face a very natural 'good face' effect, which is why it is one of the essentials in this type of makeup. Apply it in the center of your cheeks in an upward direction, towards your cheekbones, always measuring the amount of product, to avoid a too pronounced finish.
- Mascara for eyelashes. A classic that cannot be absent from our natural makeup. There is nothing that enhances the look more than good-looking lashes. Remember to wear a mask that doesn't leave a too lumpy finish.
- Eyebrows. The eyebrows define our face, so we cannot forget about them. If you have a lack of hair, use a pencil to fill them in, but if this is not the case, use an eyebrow gel, combing them up.
- Lips. It is the most variable part, since it will depend on your tastes. The most natural tones are nudes and light pinks, but we are not going to deny that a burgundy or a good red gives a very lively touch to the face.
Clever! We already have all the steps to follow for our natural makeup. Have you seen how simple? Now we just need to know the products that we should use. This is my recommendation.
Recommended products for this type of makeup
With this kit you will get a natural makeup worthy of a magazine. And with low cost products!
- Light Correcting Serum primer, by Catrice. It will give you a subtle golden reflection, and its neutral background is ideal for all skin types.
- BB cream Pro HD by LA Girl. It will color your complexion and its lightweight formula nourishes and is easy to blend.
- Infallible Full Wear Corrector, from L'oreal Paris. It can be substituted for foundation, as its full coverage completely covers blemishes.
- Maybelline Master Strobing stick highlighter. Ideal to enhance the areas of your face and enhance the points of light.
- Blush by Sleek. They add shine and define the cheekbones in highly pigmented, long-lasting shades. They adapt to any type of skin, and have a wide variety of tones.
- Rebel Eyes by Gosh. Volume and thickness in your lashes, but without agglomerating or sticking them, and it is long-lasting.
- Eyebrow pencil by Dermacol. Provides color and density while blending with the brush built into the head.
- Color Statement Matte Lips, by Milani . You will love this range of lipsticks, as you can choose from numerous shades the one that best suits you, from intense burgundy to nudes.
Natural makeup tutorials
Before we finish, we are going to watch a few videos from experts in the field, so you can get more ideas on how to make this type of look.
If you want to have more options, two of the ambassadors give you their idea when it comes to creating a natural makeup: Claudia Trendencies and Escala de Crises.
And here the post today! Remember that less is more, and without a doubt with a natural makeup you will be able to dazzle wherever you are 😀
See you soon!