Remove pimples from the face? It is possible, here is the solution
They are not the end of the world nor do they usually pose any risk, but we assume that no person likes to wear them. Much has been said about the best way to effectively remove pimples from the face, that is why we have put together this mini guide so that you better understand these blemishes and can combat them.
- Why do pimples appear?
- Tips -that work- to eliminate pimples
- Useful products to combat pimples
Why do pimples appear?
Many reasons have been pointed out as responsible for the appearance of pimples, but we wanted to draw up this list with those that have no doubts.
Feeding . Chocolate or certain products are said to be responsible for the appearance of grains, but no single food can be blamed. The real culprit is fat, since high lipid levels favor these blemishes.
Hormones . Hormonal changes are one of the main factors that cause them. It is in adolescence when this becomes more evident, where the overproduction of fat causes higher levels of pimples.
Incorrect use of cosmetics . Products that are too astringent and irritating end up causing the opposite effect, increasing fat levels.
Tips -that work- to eliminate pimples
Do not touch them . If we handle them, we will end up worsening their situation, and running the risk of causing irritation or infection.
Do not make the mistake of washing your face too much . Wash your face 3 times a day. A higher amount will end up modifying the skin's protective barrier and increasing fat levels.
Steam baths to remove pimples . A steam engine, or with the help of your shower, can become great allies to regenerate your skin in a non-aggressive way.
The importance of exercise . And it is that doing physical activities of moderate intensity will allow you to increase sweating, a phenomenon whose benefits is the expulsion of waste.
Control your diet . As we mentioned in the previous point, avoiding foods with excess fat is one of the first measures you should take. A diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and water will also help.
Use specific makeup and cosmetics for oily skin with pimples. You must bear in mind that there are products that can worsen the condition of the pimples, so do not forget to use makeup without oils and with a matte finish, designed for oily skin.
We hope these guidelines help you eliminate pimples and obtain a beautiful and well-groomed face.
Useful products to combat pimples
In addition to the guidelines that we can follow to eliminate unwanted pimples, we must also take into account the type of makeup and cosmetic products that we use.
In this list you will find very useful products if your skin is prone to acne:
- Anti Blemish Solutions, from Clinique. This handy cleansing kit will do wonders for your skin. You should use the foaming cleanser first, then the clarifying lotion, and lastly the moisturizing lotion. You will be able to control the production of sebum and eliminate impurities with cleaning, exfoliation and hydration.
- Acne Cover foundation and concealer by Dermacol. With its antibacterial properties of the Australian tea tree, you will achieve a matte finish without clogging the pores.
- Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%, from The Ordinary. This formula will regulate the fat on the face and also minimizes pores.
- Bio 10 Anti-stain combination-oily skin, by Bella Aurora. You will be able to unify the skin tone, eliminate redness and inflammation and regulate fat.
- Sebium H20 Micellar Solution, from Bioderma. Eliminate your makeup by regulating skin oil and minimizing pores.
- Green Tea Clay Mask by Skin79. It absorbs fat and eliminates impurities thanks to its formula with clay and green tea water.
- Dermacol Acne Cover mattifying powder. Prevents the accumulation of sebum and oil, preventing pores from clogging.
Until here today's post. In you can find many more products to treat acne.
If you want to be aware of all the news that arise in the world of cosmetics and beauty, do not stop following us on social networks!
And if you have any questions about beauty, product, advice, do not hesitate to write to us!