The best low cost highlighters for less than 15 euros?
Hello friends! How's it going? Today we are going to talk about the best facial illuminators , specifically from the low cost range . The illuminator has become one of the best allies when it comes to making any makeup, as it provides a natural yet sophisticated look.
In this post we are going to differentiate the illuminators by type and by format , so that you can choose the one you like the most.
Best low cost highlighters for less than 15 euros
The first thing we need to know is how to apply the highlighter. Its objective is to highlight and illuminate different areas of the face such as the cheekbones, the cupid's bow, the tear or the arch of the eyebrows.
Despite being a great ally to bring freshness to the face, it can become an enemy if we do not use it correctly. We must look at the amount, since they tend to leave a subtle shine, but others tend to be excessively bright.
The complete guide on how to apply highlighter you will find much more detailed in this post. Do not miss it!
Now we are going to talk about the different types of illuminators that we find in the market, according to their format. Each of them is designed for a different result and to be applied in different places on the face.
Suitable highlighter according to your skin type
Although it is not mandatory, you can base on your skin type when choosing the highlighter:
- For oily skin , liquid and powder highlighters will be the best allies.
- If your complexion is dry , I recommend using liquid or cream highlighters . One of the best tricks is to mix it with your own makeup base, to subtly illuminate the face.
- In the case of combination skin , they are in luck as they can use both liquid and powder highlighters.
We are going to see each of the types in depth.
This type of illuminator will give a simple appearance to the face, reflecting the light in a natural way . When using them, it must be taken into account that too much can be catastrophic, since we will lose any hint of naturalness.
One of the best tricks is to mix it with your own makeup base, to subtly illuminate the face. You can also use it after foundation, at strategic points, or before, as an illuminating primer.
These are the best low cost liquid highlighters:
- Barekissed Liquid Highlighter by Sleek. 11.49 euros. You can choose from 4 shades the one that best suits your skin tone.
- Glow Mon Amour highlighter, by L'oreal Paris . 12.95 euros. Natural finish that lasts all day.
- Liquid Illuminator, by Makeup Revolution . 6.95 euros. Choose from 7 shades the perfect color for a luminous complexion.
- Gosh's Lumi Drops highlighter . 8.99 euros. 5 shades of light texture, with ingredients that will hydrate your skin.
- Catrice Galactic Drops Illuminator. 5.69 euros. Very bright and enriched with pink pigments.
The powder format is the easiest to work with and to apply, and can be used on many parts of the face, especially the cheeks. Its application is usually more intense, leaving a less subtle effect on the face, but very bright .
They are always used after the makeup base, although if you want a more subtle finish you can use them on their own, without previous makeup.
These are the highlighter powder tops:
- Glazed Donut Highlighter, by Essence. 4.49 euros. Its pigments reflect light intensely, and the packaging is a lot of fun.
- Catrice 3D Glow highlighter. 4.59 euros. Its great pigmentation and its 3D effect will give a lot of intensity and shine.
- Glowcomotion highlighter by w7. 2.99 euros. Subtle golden tone, ideal if you want a natural effect. Contains a mirror, ideal to carry in your bag.
- Maybelline Master Chrome metallic highlighter. With metallic pigments, you will get a chrome effect on your face.
They are halfway between liquid and powder highlighters as they have a denser creamy texture than liquid ones. The uses are more limited, but easy to use, like the stick format.
It is applied on top of the makeup base, before the mattifying powders, although if it is very intense you can apply it even before the base.
These are the cream highlighters that are succeeding:
- Strobe to Glow by Catrice. 5.19 euros. Luminosity and freshness with a very natural finish.
- Master Strobing by Maybelline. 7.62 euros. 'Good face' effect, ideal for enhancing the face and enhancing points of light.
- Infallible Illuminator, by L'oreal Paris. 12.15 euros. Avoid the mask effect and achieve a natural and flattering finish.
- Glowin 'up by LA Girl . 9.49 euros. Formulated as a gel, water-based, it will leave a subtle, natural-looking, fresh and juicy reflection. You will find up to 8 tones.
- Precious Metals by Sleek. 11, 99 euros. This palette contains 4 irresistible shades: 3 in cream and 1 in powder, and they must be applied in that order, for a metallic finish full of luminosity.
As you can see, the best low cost highlighters are below 15 euros . What are you waiting to get yours? In .com you will find this and many more.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you can leave it in the comments or write to us!
See you soon!