The best matte lipsticks
Hello friends of! Now is the time to tell you about one of the makeup products that has caused the most stir in recent years: matte lipsticks.
The matte finish on the lips has become the most demanded makeup trend and will probably continue to boom for much longer. There are many famous women who wear matted lips every day and in a wide variety of shades, from the most nude to the most intense colors .
In this post I will show you everything you need to know about matte lipsticks:
- Matte lipsticks: how to paint and remove make-up
- Permanent lipstick? Meet the best
- Trendy lipstick colors
If you want to join the most popular makeup trend, don't stop reading.
Let's start !?
Matte lipsticks: how to paint and remove make-up
If you don't have a matte lipstick in your bag yet, I don't know what you're waiting for. You'll love it! Matte lipsticks leave long-lasting and sensual lips, but like everything in life, they also have their drawbacks.
Currently, the world of lipsticks is very wide, adapting to all tastes, needs and looks. In it, you can find matte, liquid, creamy, stick or even gloss lipsticks. And not to mention the large number of shades that currently exist?
Matte lipsticks, unlike glosses or satin sticks, are more difficult to apply. So that you do not have problems in its use, I am going to give you some basic tips:
- The first thing you have to do before applying the lipstick is to prepare the lips to prevent them from drying out and to prevent unwanted skin from appearing. Simply exfoliate the skin of the lips gently removing its dead cells and apply a little lip balm .
- Outline the lips before applying the matte stick, thus defining the area to be colored. If you prefer, you can also outline them after the bar and correct the excess.
- Matte lipsticks tend to crack over time, and can even dry out the lips. So that this does not happen, I advise you to use lipsticks enriched with Vitamin E, Shea Butter or Hyaluronic Acid.
- Take all the time in the world when applying your matte lipstick. It is best to go little by little, since, if you apply layer after layer without stopping, it can be excessive and with pigment accumulation.
- Finally, it is important that the color of your lips matches your eye makeup. What does this mean? Well, simply that, if you use dark tones such as red or burgundy, it is best that your eyes look natural and little marked. If, on the contrary, you use a nude matte lipstick, combine it with a smoky eye makeup.
If you like matte lipsticks, but find them a bit dry and shine-free, you can choose to apply a small amount of gloss in the center of your lips.
It is not only important to make up the lips, it is also essential to remove them. Removing matte lipstick from lips can become quite a difficult task . Since its formula is designed so that they last perfect most of the day?
To make it easy for you, I am going to tell you 3 different ways to remove make-up from your lips, without damaging them:
- One of the tricks used by many for removing make his lips, is apply some lip gloss on mat e . After that, pass a cotton ball moistened with warm water, from the ends of the mouth towards the center. You will see how in a couple of seconds, you remove all the color.
- Another option is to apply lip balm or Cocoa Butter on the lips. Being two oily and moisturizing products, they soften the lipstick to remove it easily.
- One of the options most followed by many people is to use a biphasic makeup remover. Simply with the help of a cotton ball, you will be able to leave your lips clean and shiny.
As you have seen, it is very important to apply matte lipsticks correctly if you are looking for a perfect finish. The same happens when removing makeup from the lips, it is essential that you do it carefully to prevent them from drying out or damaging them.
Continue reading! ?
Permanent lipstick? Meet the best
Once you try matte lipsticks, you can't stop using them. Trust me! ☺ There are many brands that are joining this trend and are creating their own lipsticks. So I have decided to make a list of lipsticks that from my point of view, work great and without a doubt, they will surprise you. Sign them all up!
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick : If there is a lipstick that stands out for its matte and long-lasting finish , that is Matte Ink. You will eat, kiss, drink ... and you will see how the tone does not disappear from your lips. Incredible but true!
- Milani Color Statement Matte Lips : A lipstick enriched with Vitamins A, C and E to hydrate and nourish the lips, preventing them from drying out. In addition, you will avoid unwanted touch-ups, thanks to its long-lasting formula .
- Matte Me by Sleek: One of the first matte finish lipsticks onthe market. Put it on first thing in the day and you will see how late at night, it still holds intact on your lips. And without staining! On our website, you will also find this lipstick in its metallic version.
- Catrice Ultimate Matt Lipstick : Its matte finish and great coverage will take your breath away. This bar is a basic, if you are looking for the latest trend in lipsticks. You will love using it daily, as it is creamy and light in texture so as not to dry out.
- Ultra Matte Les Chocolats by L'Oréal Paris: Without a doubt, you will want to eat this lipstick thanks to its chocolate smell. Its formula has been designed to avoid stains and cracks on the lips. Say yes to matte, intense and long-lasting lips !
This has been my recommendation for matte lipsticks. As you may have appreciated, they are available in bar or liquid format to suit all tastes and needs. I hope you liked them! ❤
Keep reading! ?
Trendy lipstick colors
Now that you know how to correctly apply matte lipsticks and the different brands that sell them, it's time to reveal the lipstick colors trend this year. As you know, not all the notes favor everyone since it depends on several factors such as skin tone or hair color. Still, don't be afraid to try and join the new trends.
So read on and discover all the shades:
- Pink lipsticks: This lip color is undoubtedly the one that best suits any skin type or hair color. You can find from more pastel finishesto intense pinks or fuchsia. We should all have pink lipstick on our dresser!
- The copper tones: Get a gold or copper lipstick! This color tends to sit better on darker skin types, but if you have a fair complexion, don't worry because it sure looks great on you. Copper lipsticks have shiny pigments to highlight lips and leave a metallic finish.
- The natural notes or Nudes: The nude lipsticks are a real discovery. You will find them with more pink or brown bases, perfect to flatter everyone. The essence of nude colors is that they givethe lips afeeling of greater volume . And if that wasn't enough, they add luminosity, naturalness and elegance to the look.
- The Red Classic: Red never goes out of style! Either for a morning or afternoon look, or even to wear it in summer or winter. It is a tone that always feels good and favors any type of skin. I recommend wearing reds with a yellow base throughout the day, to show off shiny lips. Late at night, switch to darker reds with a brown base.
This is the end of my post about matte lipsticks. I hope you have stayed with all the tips to make up and remove your lips correctly. If you like to be aware of all the trends, you cannot miss the opportunity to have a permanent lipstick in your toiletry bag.
If you liked it, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks. I'll be back next week with more content for you.