Coconut oil for hair: the perfect remedy
Hi friends ! Here I come back like every week, to tell you the best beauty tips. This time I'm talking about one of the star products, Coconut Oil for hair.
You may not know it but Coconut Oil has a thousand and one uses! You can use it to pamper your body, the skin of your face or even your hair. On this occasion, I am going to focus on talking about the benefits of Coconut Oil for hair.
If you are determined to wear hair, you cannot miss all these points:
- The best benefits of coconut oil for hair
- Coconut oil: what is it for?
- Hair Products with Coconut Oil
Take a notebook and a pen and write down all the secrets of this natural and beneficial product for your hair.
We started! ?
The best benefits of coconut oil for hair
Coconut Oil is a compound that has so many ways to use it, that you will love it. For many years, it has been used by the population to hydrate and care for hair, pampering the skin of the face and body. As its name suggests, it is born from the pressing of the white pulp of the coconut. A fairly popular fruit from coastal areas such as the Caribbean, the Philippines, Indonesia ...
In this section, I am going to tell you all the secret benefits of Coconut Oil for hair. Without a doubt, it is one of the most popular and favorite oils , thanks to its many benefits and properties.
Its composition is almost 90% Fatty Acids, making it a unique and indispensable product in the hair routine. And its benefits will not leave you indifferent:
- 100% of Natural and Vegetable Origin: Being totally natural, it does not contain silicones, alcohols or other chemical products that could affect the sensitivity of the hair. It is a vegetable oil, just like olive oil. The only difference is that it is composed of 90% saturated fatty acids.
- Prevents lice: This is because the oily texture of the oil makes it difficult for lice and nits to adhere to the hair.
- Helps to repair damaged hair: Lauric Acid and Capric Acid contained in Coconut Oil help to rebuild hair damage and increase its resistance to prevent loss of protein.
- Anti-dandruff treatment: Among other things, Coconut Oil stands out for its moisturizing action. In this way, you prevent the leather hair from drying out and soothe itching or irritations.
- Protects the scalp: Coconut Oil is rich in Proteins, Vitamins E and K that are responsible for protecting the hair and preventing it from being damaged by external agents.
- Prevents frizz: Yes , Coconut Oil is able to stop frizz and, therefore, the loss of moisture. This is due to its great hydrophobic property.
- Stops hair loss: Coconut Oil strengthens the hair fiber to prevent hair loss, as well as unwanted split ends. All this, thanks to its high content of Vitamin E.
These are all the benefits of Coconut Oil for hair. What are you waiting for to check them for yourself in the hair?
But keep reading because in the next point, you will discover what Coconut Oil is for. ?
Coconut oil: what is it for?
Many are the brands that are using Coconut Oil to make shampoos, creams, soaps and a host of other cosmetics. However, there are people who prefer the product in its natural state . In this way, its properties and benefits are maximized .
At this point, I have thought to show you 5 ways to use Coconut Oil for hair in its natural form and get the most out of it:
If you are tired of using the same conditioners, switch to Coconut Oil! It is made up of vitamins, minerals and proteins, which are key to the health of your roots.
You can use it with both wet and dry hair . I advise you to apply a couple of tablespoons of Coconut Oil on the hair and rub it in. After that, put on a hat for 1 hour and then wash it with water. You will be fascinated to see how the hair looks nourished and completely soft.
2. Stimulate growth
As I mentioned in the previous section, Coconut Oil is a key product to repair the hair.
To notice its effects you just have to heat the oil a little, apply it to the hair and rub. Once all the hair is moistened with the Coconut Oil, cover it with a cap and leave it to act overnight. I recommend doing it 3 times a week.
3. Dandruff treatment
To get rid of fungus, dandruff and lice, Coconut Oil is one of the best products. Combine it with a couple of drops of Tea Tree and apply it all over the scalp using circular massages. Cover the hair with a cap and leave it to act for 30 minutes. I advise you to perform this procedure every three days.
4. Anti-frizz treatment
You may not know it yet but Coconut Oil helps prevent frizz and protect hair from UV / UVA rays. To get those results, I recommend applying a couple of drops to your hands and applying it all over your hair. The best part is that you don't have to rinse your hair, just leave it as it is.
As you have seen, you can make the most of the world out of Coconut Oil. It is used to treat many problems that often appear in hair such as dandruff or frizz.
These are the best ways to use Coconut Oil on your hair. I encourage you to try them, your hair will thank you.
Keep reading! ?
Hair Products with Coconut Oil
As I already mentioned, there are many brands that incorporate Coconut Oil in their products. So I have decided to make you a list of hair cosmetics , which are enriched with this natural ingredient . In the name of each product you will find a link to buy it. I hope you like my recommendation!
- Garnier Original Remedies Disciplinary Conditioner : Thanks to the properties of Coconut Oil, this conditioner smoothes and softens the hair fiber. All this, with the aim of disciplining the hair and controlling frizz.
- Kativa Coconut Shampoo : This shampoo rebuilds and adds shine to your hair. Its exclusive formula with Coconut Oil will provide endless benefits on your hair.
- Montagne Jeunesse Hair Mask : If you're a fan of hair masks, don't be without it. It is composed with Coconut Extract to strengthen and give volume to the hair fiber.
- Babaria Nourishing Shampoo : Wash your hair weekly with this enriched coconut oil- based shampoo. Its properties nourish and shine the hair from the inside of the mane to the outside.
- Revlon Uniq One hair treatment : 10 are the benefits that this Coconut-based compound brings to our hair: shine, softness, anti-frizz, protection, volume….
As you can see, Coconut Oil for hair has unique properties and is present in many beauty products.
And with this I say goodbye for today. I hope you liked this post! If so, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks. ?
I'll be back next week with more cool beauty topics. Bye-bye!