women's hair loss causes and treatments
Hello friends ! How are you? This week I am back with another interesting beauty post, specifically about Hair Loss in Women.
This situation usually worries women a lot, who seek different techniques and treatments to prevent it. Therefore, in today's post I give you all the details about this problem, focusing on the following points:
- Hair loss, baldness and female alopecia.
- Causes of hair loss.
- Treatments to stop hair loss.
If you are interested in hair loss and how to solve it, do not lose sight of the post.
Let's start !?
Hair loss, baldness and female alopecia.
Unlike men, women tend to have fewer problems with alopecia or baldness. Despite this, when it occurs, it tends to affect more, mainly in self-esteem.
Who is more prone to hair loss? Hair loss can occur in anyone and at any age, although it is more common after 40-50 years. The key is to detect symptoms early to find a quick solution.
Baldness that generally occurs in women is known as female pattern baldness. It can appear for different reasons and is evidenced by different symptoms.
Some of these symptoms are:
- If you find yourself with a lot of hair on the pillow or shower.
- If the scalp bothers you often.
- If you have more dandruff or oil than usual.
- Genetic predisposition.
- If there is thinning of the hair.
In the case of women, baldness appears when the hair begins to lose density and volume, giving rise to unwanted highlights. Unlike men, women do not usually achieve complete baldness.
On the other hand, traction alopecia is one that is produced by stretching the hair too much, either by combing too many straps on a daily basis or by constantly wearing hats.
Since you know everything about baldness in women and its symptoms, it is time to know what are the main causes that lead to it.
Causes of hair loss
Surely you are wondering what are the causes of hair loss ...? When we perceive that it falls more frequently than normal, we tend to think that it is motivated by the season of the year, especially in autumn. Although it can play a role, there are also other factors that contribute to hair loss. Next, I will indicate the factors that affect the most.
Factors that influence hair loss.
- Physical and emotional stress
- Postpartum: After childbirth, it is common for the hair to tend to fall more, this is due to the fact that the body undergoes hormonal changes. You should not worry, over time the hair returns to its normal state.
- An excess of vitamins: Although you think that taking food supplements is better for the health of your body, it is not entirely true. This causes hair loss in addition to hair disorders.
- Lack of protein: Reducing the consumption of protein in your diet, has the consequence of hair loss. In the absence of protein, the body acts automatically by reducing hair production.
- The genetic
- Hormones: Hormonal changes such as menopause or the use of the contraceptive pill can influence hair loss.
- Anemia or hypothyroidism: Lack of iron can be a reason for hair loss. The solution is very simple, just take supplements that help strengthen iron. In the case of hypothyroidism, I advise you to go to the doctor, since he will know perfectly how to solve it.
- Vitamin B deficiency: Changes in diet can be the main factor in hair loss. It especially happens when there is a deficit of vitamin B in the body.
- Medications: Some medications such as blood thinners or antidepressants are prone to causing hair loss. Given this problem, I advise you to treat it with your doctor.
- Aging: From the age of 50, it is very common for women to begin to perceive how their hair falls out more frequently. The ideal is to start preventing it in advance.
- Yeast infection
Keep reading! In the next point, I detail the mechanisms that exist to stop and prevent hair loss.
Treatments to stop hair loss
Now that you know what are the main causes that cause hair loss, it is time to find out the most indicated treatments to prevent and combat it.
From the first moment you notice excessive hair loss, I recommend you go to the dermatologist. He will help you detect the problem you have and give you a solution.
Today, the market offers many methods that stop or fight hair loss such as:
- Hair treatments : prevent and stop hair loss, normalizing the function of the scalp.
- Integration hair systems: made- to-measure hair prostheses with natural hair that hide alopecia or baldness.
- Hair micrograft: surgically redistributes hair from a donor area to another recipient.
If you are looking for cheaper and easier to apply methods , I propose a series of products that will help strengthen your hair and prevent it from falling out.
- Revlon Proyou Anti-Hair Loss Treatment : An intensive treatment that increases hair density and slows down hair loss . In addition to strengthening and restructuring the hair fiber from the inside.
- Oblepikha Complex for hair growth from Natura Siberica: Complex of natural oils that stimulates the blood circulation of the scalp. Likewise, it prevents premature hair loss, nourishing and strengthening it.
- Serioxyl Cleansing Treatment by L'Oréal Expert Professionnel: A method that intensely purifies the scalp and improves the thickness of the hair fiber.
- Intensive Anti- Hair Loss Treatment of Nature and Life: Treatment indicated to stop androgenic hair loss. Strengthens hair, while increasing capillary density.
- Kérastase Densify Treatment : Treatment in ampoules that increases the density of the hair, so that you look a more voluminous and improved mane.
A question that usually arises is: Does washing affect hair loss? Even if you think otherwise, washing your hair often does not accelerate its fall. On the contrary, washing helps to keep the scalp clean and prevent future flaking or oiliness.
And so far today's post about hair loss in women. I hope you liked this post and it helps you to keep your hair healthier and stronger than ever.
If you liked it, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks.
Ah! And if you have any questions about beauty, product, advice, do not hesitate to write us!
And if you want us to talk about a specific topic, leave it in the comments.
I'll be back next week with more content for you.
See you soon!?