Make-up removers for face and eyes: all types
Hello friends of! Today we are going to reel off a cosmetic product that has become essential: make-up removers for the face and eyes. It is the first step in our facial routine, as it cleanses our skin and prepares it for subsequent steps. That is why we are going to know all its secrets:
- Facial makeup removers, are they essential?
- Types of makeup removers
- The best makeup removal products
Facial makeup removers, are they essential?
At night, when we sleep, the tissues of the face regenerate and dead cells are shed. Makeup clogs the pores of the skin, preventing this process from taking place.
We cannot forget to remove make-up when we get home, as this will make a difference on our skin. If we don't, this can wreak great havoc over time.
That is why the facial cleansing routine has become an essential ritual both day and night . The first step is to cleanse the skin, since with this we prevent wrinkles, oxygenate, provide luminosity and reduce the signs of fatigue and tiredness.
In addition to regenerating and preventing, they do not cause irritation and are very efficient: they remove makeup easily , so that no trace of the product remains on the skin.
Where do we start? Normally, makeup removers are suitable for all parts of the face, although sometimes we find them differentiated by areas.
First of all, we must start with the eyes, the most sensitive part and sometimes the one with the most makeup. That is why you must be careful when applying makeup remover: do not rub too much so as not to irritate the skin.
Then it continues through the rest of the face and finally ends with the lips.
The mode of use will depend in part on the characteristics of each product. Next we are going to see all the possibilities that the world of make-up removers offers us.
Types of makeup removers
Being an essential step in the facial routine, all cosmetic brands have devised different types of make-up removers, designed for different skin types and for specific needs.
Let's see them separately:
- Cleansing milk. It is ideal for dry or sensitive skin, as it does not dry out and deeply hydrates. It is light but at the same time denser than other make-up removers. We can apply it with our hands all over the face or with a make-up remover disk, and then remove. If you have oily or combination skin, this will not be the best option, as it can produce more shine and oil.
- Make-up remover balm. In cream format, it is usually designed to soothe the most sensitive skins and provide hydration in dry ones. Like cleansing milk, it is not the most recommended product if you have oily or combination skin. Apply it with your hands all over your face and remove the product with a make-up remover pad. It is highly recommended for removing color from waterproof liquid lipsticks.
- Cleansing gel . With this type of make-up remover we will be able to clean in depth, and it is ideal for combination and oily skin, as it decongests pores and removes excess oil. In addition, it has antiseptic properties. We will apply it with our hands, using gentle circular movements, or with a cleaning brush, to distribute it better. Afterwards, rinse your face with cold or lukewarm water.
- Micellar water It is one of the most popular options today, since there are versions for all skin types. Deep cleans without damaging the skin. It is a very easy to use aqueous solution, as it removes all dirt and has a very refreshing sensation. For waterproof makeup, we find biphasic micellar waters (a mixture of water and oil), which are specific to effectively remove this type of product.
- Cleansing wipes. The easiest and express way to remove makeup. There are many types, and the formulas have changed for the better: they no longer dry out or harm our skin. They are ideal if you do not want to spend a lot of time removing makeup and very comfortable to carry on a trip or in your bag. We find them specific for each type of skin.
The best makeup removal products
Now that you know all the options there are, let's see the products that you cannot miss:
- All-in-One Micellar Water, from Garnier. Its pink cap is already known in any beauty routine. Removes make-up, cleanses and tones, and is suitable for all skin types, also with a very affordable price, which makes it essential in any toiletry bag. It also incorporates moisturizing milk in its other version, for dry and sensitive skin.
- Biphasic Micellar Water, from L'oreal Paris. Special for removing waterproof makeup, thanks to its double formula with oil and water. Special for sensitive skin.
- Make-up remover cleansing milk, by Madara. Cleanse and hydrate the skin with natural ingredients such as oatmeal, linden flower, calendula, and plantain.
- Anti-stain cleansing milk, by Bella Aurora. It absorbs quickly and soothes irritation of the skin, leaving it soft. Suitable for all skin types.
- Delicate Flowers make-up remover balm, by L'oreal Paris. Cleanses and removes makeup remnants in depth without damaging or drying out the facial skin. You will not be able to resist its creamy texture that provides greater comfort and softness.
- Make-up Remover Wipes Aloe Vera, by Babaria. Remove all makeup, leaving no residue, avoiding irritations and maintaining skin hydration.
- Purifiying gel by Kueshi. Contains extracts of aloe vera and chamomile that soothe the skin, and also controls excess oil to achieve a smooth and renewed skin.
- Detox cleansing gel, from Garnier Bio. A refreshing gel for normal and combination skin formulated with organic Citronella essential oil, known for its purifying properties; with Cornflower Flower water, also organic; botanical glycerin and a 100% naturally derived herbal fragrance.
Until here today's post. Do not forget that you can find many more make-up remover options for all skin types.
If you liked the post, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks.
See you soon!