Stretch marks: everything you need to know and their remedies
Do we really know what stretch marks are? Almost all of us will have to face these imperfections at some point in our life. They do not pose any health hazard, but are often unsightly. Thus, by the time they appear, it is best to be well informed.
We know that, although we can live perfectly with stretch marks, nobody likes to have them . That is why we have decided to create a post to tell you about them and their possible remedies.
We will delve into the following points below.
- What really are stretch marks
- Red or white, are there differences?
- How to fight stretch marks
Read this full post to know everything about stretch marks.
What really are stretch marks
To understand what they are, the first thing is to know the meaning of the term détente. With this word we refer to the loss of tightness and tension of something, in this case of the skin. And this is basically a stretch mark, a distention produced in the skin, which usually creates lines in the shape of scars .
The most common places where stretch marks appear are the hips, abdomen, thighs, and breasts . And its causes? They are numerous, but they all have a common origin: the stretching of the skin. Thus, they usually appear during pregnancy, adolescence, obesity or accelerated weight variations .
Red or white, are there differences?
The two most common shades in which we usually find them are red and white. It is common to think that they are different types, but it is not like that. They are exactly the same type of stretch marks. The only difference is time.
- The red ones are “young stretch marks” that have been on our skin for less than a year and are usually easier to treat , since the lack of circulation is only partial and is beginning to appear.
- The white ones have been installed on our skin for a long time . They are much more difficult to treat, because they have already scarred and the blood supply has completely disappeared.
How to fight stretch marks
The first thing to understand is that it is not always easy to eliminate them . Even so, there are a series of recommendations to reduce and prevent them.
- The most effective: prevent them from appearing . Although in cases such as pregnancy or puberty it is impossible to control this factor, we can avoid gaining and losing weight abruptly as a result of our diet.
- Promote blood circulation . Both through physical exercise and massages and hot water baths, any improvement of the circulatory system will help reduce and prevent the appearance of stretch marks.
- Creams . In the market we can find numerous and they focus on concealing existing stretch marks and preventing the appearance of new ones. They are formulated with active ingredients that focus on hydrating the skin and improving its elasticity.
Slim Reducer by Ziaja. Its composition with firming and regenerating active ingredients help reduce and prevent stretch marks. Price € 3.99. Click here to get it at .com
Vitacoco Coconut Oil. There are so many properties that this wonderful product offers us that it would be strange if it was not anti-stretch marks as well. Indeed, its nourishing and moisturizing properties help prevent and hide them. Click here to get it at .com
If you have any questions about beauty, product, advice, do not hesitate to write to us!
And if you want us to talk about a specific topic, leave it in the comments.