Stripping: the latest makeup technique
Hello girls! How are you?
Today I come with a new makeup technique that is revolutionizing the world of beauty and that you will surely not be able to resist trying. It's about more and no less than Stripping.
Although her name may not be familiar to you, don't worry because in today's post I'm going to tell you all about her. The intention of this technique is to show off a tan as real and natural as possible.
Do not miss everything that I am going to tell you in this very interesting post:
- Stripping - what is it?
- The steps to a perfect stripping.
- The best products for stripping.
Let's start !?
Stripping - what is it?
We are currently in an era where new makeup techniques such as strobing, draping, baking or the famous contouring do not stop appearing. Each of them has a specific function such as contouring, rejuvenating or brightening the complexion.
Now that summer is just around the corner and with it, the desire to show off a perfect tan every day of the year.☀ A new makeup technique appears, stripping or also known as sun stripping .
What does this technique consist of? This seeks to simulate the tan obtained by the sun's rays when we are enjoying a day at the beach or field. Namely; the typical tan from when we forget to use protection factor on the face. Given this, I insist again on the importance of using a good protection factor daily that fights against UVA and UV rays.
The great beauty experts already assure that this revolutionary technique will manage to unseat the much loved and successful contouring. Contrary to contouring, which seeks a more marked finish, in addition to covering imperfections. The stripping aims to achieve a natural and simple result , and that burned skin effect as if you had just left the beach.
And you may wonder whose idea this technique was… Well, stripping began to gain fame thanks to Benefit's director of trends, Lisa Potter-Dixon. Due to this, more and more celebrities have used this technique, in addition to being seen on the most international fashion catwalks.
What is your advantage? It is fast and easy to use. To do this, you only need the help of a few bronzing powders and apply them from one cheek to another, above the nose.
Read on for the steps!
The steps to a perfect stripping.
Now that you are clear about what stripping consists of, I will explain to you what are the phases that must be followed to show off a perfect result.
As I have mentioned before, stripping is a fairly quick and easy technique to perform, since you only have to have some good bronzing powders on hand . To make the finish more natural, I advise you to use matte powders .
The purpose is to draw a subtle horizontal line similar to the one you get when you tan in the sun. Follow the following instructions that I give you for it !:
- Apply the bronzing powder from the top of the cheeks to the other cheek, passing over the septum of the nose. I recommend that you use a beveled brush to make the result more flattering.
- Blend the result with a soft and flexible hair brush using small circles.
Important! You should avoid artificial cuts to the complexion. To do this, the key is to blur well. If you prefer, you can also choose to tan other parts of the skin such as forehead or chin.
Although I have already explained the guidelines on how to perform stripping, it is always better to complement it with tutorial videos where they show it in detail.
- The keys to perform sun stripping: From Revlon, they give us some essential techniques to obtain a successful result. Hit play!
- Experts tell us about sun stripping: Benefit's director of trends, Lisa Potter-Dixon, brings us her personal beauty routine to achieve a spectacular stripping.
Now that you know everything about this wonderful makeup technique, I am going to tell you about the best bronzing powders that you can use to do it.
The best products for stripping.
The post is coming to an end ... After knowing what stripping consists of and how it is done, it is time to find out what are those key bronzing powders to do it yourself.
Here are my best suggestions. I hope you like them!?
- Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder. These powders will leave a natural and matte finish on your skin, in addition to giving it a touch of light. What do you think? Being light in texture, it will be easy to apply. They are available in two shades.
- Catrice Sun Glow Matt Bronzing Powder. Super silky texture powder with a matte finish to tan and mattify the radiance of the skin. They are available in two different shades for light and dark skin. What more could you want!
- Bronze Booster Glow Powders from Physicians Formula. Light powders that tan the skin without cracking it. In addition, they are enriched with antioxidants and vitamins that hydrate and nourish the complexion.
- Kanebo Sensai Silky Bronze Bronzing Powder. Water-resistant powders that tan the face. I'll give you a little trick! If you want a matte and intense finish, you can seal them with water.
And so far the post about stripping. Now that you know everything about this new technique, I say goodbye until next week. I will come loaded with more curiosities!
If you liked the post, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks so that everyone can know the new technique that is sweeping?
See you soon ?