The best hairstyles if you have long hair
Hi friends! How are you? This week it's time to talk about a new beauty topic, hair . Am I going to tell you some very easy tricks to create different hairstyles for long hair?
Long hair has a lot of versatility when it comes to designing hairstyles. If you are one of those people who can boast of hair, and you are fighting to create original looks, do not miss the post because I am going to tell you a little more about:
- Long curly hair - the most flattering hairstyles.
- Make the most of your long and straight hair with these hairstyles.
- Essential products for your long hair.
We will tell you all about the interesting world of hairstyles for long hair.
We started! ?
Long curly hair: the most flattering hairstyles
If you are thinking about the next hairstyle, pay attention because I am going to advise you on some very flattering and irresistible hairstyles . There is always a tendency to think that curly hair has more limitations when creating different looks. But it is not entirely true, you can get the most out of this type of hair and show off wherever you go. Follow my suggestions of hairstyles for long hair and you are sure to win !?
- Ponytail: Who has not ever worn a ponytail in his life? This is the fastest and easiest solutionto any look. For this reason, in long and curly hair it is one more option, to take into account, in addition to looking spectacular. You just have to gather all the hair back in a scrunchie, and we hide it by using a lock of hair around it. Very comfortable to wear!
- Semi-collected with braid: This type of hairstyles looks great, since the curls look cascading. In addition, it is perfect for the spring and summer seasons, as it is relaxed, comfortable and cool.
Before starting to style, select the area where you are going to braid. To do this, separate the strand by drawing an L-shaped part. Begin to braid it at the roots, so that the braid is as close to the head as possible. Once you have the braid ready, gather it into a hair tie and hide the end between the rest of the hair. You'll love it!
- Boxer Braids: Regardless of what type of hair you have, boxer braids are very flattering. Divide the hair into two halves and each of those halves, into three pieces. Next, you must braid from the roots, from the forehead to the nape. The trick is to add strands from the sides. Once you reach the nape, hold them separately in two scrunchies. The funny thing about this look is that the two braids do not end at the ends of the hair, but in the middle of the hair.
- Top Knot: This type of hairstyle looks great on curly manes, since it removes the hair from the face and collects its volume. To do it, you don't need many tools or techniques. You just have to collect the hair in a ponytail at the height you want the most, and then roll it up on itself creating the bun.
Now that you know how to style your long and curly hair , it's time to find out the most appropriate looks for long and straight hair.
Do not miss it!?
Make the most of your long and straight hair with these hairstyles
Who doesn't like to innovate with their hair? Having long hair gives multiple options to create looks and hairstyles. If you also have straight hair, you cannot miss this section. I have thought about showing you some ideas of hairstyles for long and curly hair that I hope you like, since they adapt to all tastes and needs. I encourage you to check them out! ?
- Tousled ponytail : The casual ponytail is a hairstyle that we often resort to, as it feels great on any type of face. It is such a versatile hairstylethat it is suitable both for day to day and for going to work, or even attending an event.
It is very simple to do. First of all, you must have completely clean hair, since the root must have a little volume. You can then tease the hair to achieve the sought-after casual or tousled effect.
After that, collect the hair with a scrunchy. I recommend using a spiked comb to add volume to the hair. Also, wrap a section of hair around the scrunchie for a more professional and perfect finish. If you want, you can also loosen some strands. And ready!
Do you want a more special touch to your look? Well, you just have to tie a scarf around the rubber band. This look feels great with the arrival of good weather, as it is fresh and summery.
- Pigtail + Braid: The pigtail with braid included, is becoming a success since it is a very comfortable and elegant hairstyle. More and more celebrities are seen with this type of hairstyles on red carpets or large events.
The first thing you should do is select the piece where you are going to make the braid. To do this, separate the strand by drawing an L-shaped part. Hold the remaining hair in a ponytail, this will be the one you will wear so try to make it as perfect or polished as possible.
Next, start braiding the loose strand. The goal is to have a root braid, as close to the head as possible. Once you have the braid ready, gather it around the ponytail. You'll love it!
- Semi-collected: This type of hairstyle is very simple and quick to do, in addition, it will give a romantic touchto your look. You just have to separate two strands from the front of the hair and roll them towards the back of the head, to later fasten them with a hair tie or crochet hook. What are you waiting to try this look?
- Low bun : The low bun is the perfect option for any occasion and face type. With this hairstyle, your style will be totally feminine and classic. To show it off, you must first make a low ponytail and then wrap it on itself with crochets. Ideally, you should loosen a few strands, so that the finish is more relaxed and carefree.
- Half Up Bun: A casual and carefree but very versatile look, this is the type of hairstyle that I propose. Doing it is very simple, since you only have to divide the hair into two parts, at the height of the crown. Roll it up in a bun and tie it with a scrunchy. So that it is not so tight, the ideal is to undo the bow a little. Have you seen how easy it is to do?
Now that you know these ideas, it's time to put them to the test. They are looks that are quite easy and quick to do, and that will get you out of great trouble. You can use them both for day to day and for a special occasion.
So that the look is perfect for you, in the next point I will talk about the best hair fixers . Keep reading! ?
Essential products for your long hair
You already know all the ideas of hairstyles for long hair, but it does not end here. The key to having a perfect hairstyle is to use a good fixative so that it remains fixed and without moving a hair.
I have decided to draw up a list of products in charge of fixing and sealing hair. I hope you like them! ?
- Gel-Spray Stylista The Bun by L'Oréal Paris: If you prefer to opt for updos, instead of other types of hairstyles. This gel-spray will be your best ally. Contains rose extract to fix and add volume to your look.
- Babaria's Bristling Fixative Gel: With this Babaria's fixative, your hair will remain intact throughout the day. In addition, it has ultraviolet protection, to avoid the negative effects of the sun.
- Stylista Hair Milk from L'Oréal Paris: Love braids ? This styling milk leaves braids intact and shiny , but without weighing it down. You won't be able to resist its coconut scent.
- Oblepikha Molding Spray from Natura Siberica: This compound, rich in vitamins and amino acids, nourishes, strengthens and adds shine. But not only that, it helps to set all kinds of hairstyles without weighing it down or damaging the hair.
- Garnier Fructis Styling Wax: This spectacular wax is ideal for defining and fixing looks. Being enriched with Bamboo extract, it gives an extra shine to the hairstyle.
- Babaria Vitamin B5 Lacquer: Set your hairstyle completely, but without weighing it down, with this lacquer. By having Vitamin B5, it provides an extra shine and nutrition to your hair.
So far all the tips to create different hairstyles for long hair. Now that you know everything, I say goodbye until next week with new interesting beauty posts.
If you liked it, do not hesitate to share it on your social networks.
Ah! And if you have any questions about beauty, products, advice, do not hesitate to write to us.
And if you want us to talk about a specific topic, leave it in the comments.
I'll be back next week with more content for you.
See you soon!?